Friday, September 23, 2011

"He's got a dirty nappy!"

This is the beginning of a story where I wish Dexter was not my dog. He was a complete embarrassment. This video is right before we left to go outside.


 

Dexter and I were hanging out in the living room, me surfing the Internet, faithful pup standing at the window watching all the activity on the street below. He was getting really excited and wanted to go outside (it was about time for a "pee run" anyway). Off we go down the two flights of stairs to the little green patch of grass beside the parking lot. A little boy (7 y/o?) and some other children were hanging out the window playing around and they soon started shouting to Dexter and asking me questions. Dexter does his thing while the little boy steps out the door. He calls to Dexter and Dex immediately changes direction and runs full speed towards the boy who's holding some white mystery ball in his hand. I start to walk over to try to keep this kid from being knocked over, but Dexter is all over the boy and jumps and snatches the white balled-up mystery from his hand. "He's got a dirty nappy!", runny-nose boy says. Oh. No....No! No! No! Nooooooo! Little boy, "I'll catch him!". Right. Good luck with that, kid. They run in circles for a bit till all the humans are fed up and walk away. "Hey! Wait! Don't forget me guys!" Dexter wants to come with us and drops the dirty nappy. Ewe. All the kids are leaving and I am the one left to pick up all the mess, luckily I had a bag for doo-doo...just didn't think it'd be baby doo.  Disgusting Dexter.

No comments: