Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Happy Things Today

I signed the lease for the apartment today. 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, lots of A/C. So, we will have PLENTY of room for visitors. Landlords seem like really sweet people. Its been quite the challenge to communicate everything that needs to go in signing a lease between two people who do not speak the same language, but we managed to get everything done.

Other awesome things:

Kid wearing a T-shirt with a giant orange basketball on it that said "Baseball!"

Mike's older Chinese friend wearing a G-Unit shirt.

Sign reading : Hair Cum 200NT (hair cut)

I can eat rice with chopsticks.






4 comments:

Jessica Kok said...

Nice! Enjoy that AC!

little fpa said...

Post photos of the apartment! I want to see where you and Bean will be living - and where Team Asche will be sleeping when they come visit!

Steven said...

I don't move in until Sunday. I will post some pics then;)

Steven said...
This comment has been removed by the author.